Have sensitive skin... Will this cause breakouts, rashes, etc? Check out our options .
A Natural Way to Boost Collagen and Fight Signs of Aging
There are so many anti-aging solutions and products available on the market for you to choose from. No wonder you feel confused and lost in all of that overwhelming abundance of choices.
The Kollagen Intensiv comes with a special formula, which was specially designed to improve your skin’s renewal process through the stimulation of collagen natural production on a cellular level, read more on www.kollagenintensivecream.com. As a result, your skin looks youthful, radiant, and firm. Its unique formula includes only the top quality essential oils, enzymes, fatty acids, trace minerals, vitamins, anti-oxidants, and peptides.
All of these elements work as one in order to repair and nourish your skin quality and health, also help stop losing hair. Some of these invaluable ingredients include the following:
- Syn-Coll – is a proven enhancer of your skin's natural collagen production. In addition, it also has an ability to reduce the formation of wrinkles on your skin. We should also mention moisturizing effects and reduction of the sun exposure damages.
- Shea Butter – is a well-known protector of your skin’s health, quality, and youthful appearance. It both softens your skin and moisturizes it, as well. Shea butter can significantly reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and burns. It is also quite effective as a UV screen.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – has been an efficient emollient that can fill in the wrinkles and fine lines, which appear as a result of aging. Thanks to it your skin will have a more youthful appearance. In addition, your skin will be silky smooth.
- Glycerin (Plant Derived) – works by attracting moisture to your dry and damaged skin. It softens your skin in a natural way and helps it eliminate dryness.
- Vitamin A Palmitate (Retinyl Palmitate) and Retinol – are extremely effective antioxidants that play an essential role in your skin’s good health. It has been shown that they can neutralize free radicals through the stimulation of your skin cell rejuvenation. Retinol can do miracles for your skin by increasing natural production of collagen that can smooth texture, improve firmness, increase elasticity, and eventually eliminate deep wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
- Stabilized Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – is a well-known collagen booster. This solution helps women with the very sensitive skin to reduce age spots and provide protection against UV. This is undoubtedly a potent antioxidant.
- Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja) – stimulates epidermal healing. In addition, this is a rich and natural source of sterolins, lecithin, and vitamin E. This one gets easily absorbed by the skin. As a result, your skin will be fresh and really smooth.
- Fruit Extract (Cucumber) Cucumis Sativus – includes natural acids that work as a genuine skin whitener and toner. It helps tightening, moisturizing, and soothing your skin. It provides natural protection against the sun, including the impressive anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Leaf Extract (Green Tea) Camellia Sinensis – works as a powerful anti-oxidant and an anti-inflammatory solution. It helps you deal with the harmful collagen-reducing enzyme that works against your collagen levels. We’ve already mention that the collagen is essential for your skin's elasticity and firmness. It can also stimulate your skin’s toning, circulation, and overall healthy appearance.
- Vitamin C Palmitate (Ascorbyl Palmitate) – represents a powerful vitamin C type, which is essential in your body's collagen production. At the same time, this is an invaluable ingredient that nourishes your healthy skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – closely works hand-in-hand with your collagen in order to maintain the healthy skin's structure and layers. It also nourishes and hydrates the collagen in order to keep it both elastic and moist.
Collagen Promoting Products can help you feel and look much younger. Without any exaggeration, we can say that collagen works as a true miracle cure when it comes to all traitorous signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
However, you should be very careful about choosing a product that is supposed to help your skin. Why? Because there are quite a few solutions and moisturizers claiming that they include collagen as a component, but unfortunately this isn’t true. The catch is that collagen molecules are too big to penetrate your skin's surface.
That’s why they can’t be absorbed typically. In other words, you need a product that can give you real benefits and the true value for your money.